So I got tagged, which is blog-speak for being encouraged to write a blog entry on a certain topic, or to answer specific questions.
Normally I ignore things like this, but this is an interesting one, so I’ll go with it, since it’s on my favourite topic: me.
But I will break the rules, as is my way, and not pass the tag on to other people. Go make your own traditions, people!
Anyway, here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on your blog.
- Write six random arbitrary things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
- Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave them a comment.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Six arbitrary things means, of course, six things that you lot will find interesting. Unless you are religious, in which case nothing is arbitrary. Or unless you are an atheist, like me, in which case everything is.
But yeah, the six things…
1) I have, on several occasions, had my arm inside a cow, right up to the elbow. It wasn’t as bad as it sounds. Or maybe it was.
2) I can turn off my blinking reflex and have never been beaten in a staring contest
3) I lost my virginity at an embarrassingly late age. Possibly not late for a Catholic-raised Irish boy, but late enough to make an anecdote out of it.
4) I learned to swim 2 years ago. I still can’t swim terribly well, but if I fall off a boat into fairly warm water, with few clothes on, and no shoes, I might just make it.
5) I am a cappuccino snob. I will not stand for a bad cappuccino and I cast a sharp stare at anybody who dares to pass one off on me. The best cappuccino in Stockholm, by the way, is still to be found here.
6) I always eat all of my sweets before the movie starts.
So then, that’s me. I hope we all learned something. The tag stops here.